vb,like my couple..(software in my comp-part-2)

By Kuristosu Dei
Hello all,how are u today?now,I would tell u about my impressions about my recent language programming.it's called vb.yes,visual basic.the very common language programming that everyone that familiar with programming had taken.at now,I as a informatics students,everyday like a dating with my collegetask,hahahaha,..bcause I often use that language,vb my love..hahaha..just kidding..^^

anyway,since I got my computer from my Dad,everyday is always boring.you know macromedia dreamweaver?I like this software,but I still learn from it too.heheheh.it was different from my friends that so familiar with it.

so,why I choose vb?because vb has reliable and practise.it's simplier with their Integrated Development Environment,somethings that I cannot eat anyways...hahahaha,^^

Visual Basic lets you build a complete and functional Windows application by dropping a bunch of controls on a form and writing some code that executes when something happens to those controls or to the form itself. For instance, you can write code that executes when a form loads or unloads or when the user resizes it. Likewise, you can write code that executes when the user clicks on a control or types while the control has the input focus.

In Microsoft Visual Basic jargon, intrinsic controls (or built-in controls) are those controls visible in the Toolbox window when you launch the environment. This important group includes controls, such as Label, TFextbox, and CommandButton controls, that are used in nearly every application. As you know, Visual Basic can be extended using additional Microsoft ActiveX Controls (formerly known as OCX controls, or OLE custom controls) either provided in the Visual Basic package or available as commercial, shareware, or even freeware third-party products.

well,that's all.ok,next time I had continued about other things(my bunch of software)..
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?