Healthy body-Healthy mind-Healty soul,why not?

By Kuristosu Dei
Hello everyone,how are u today?Are u all fine today?well,u all know about healthy beings is very important to us.Each person in the world might spend hundred,million dolars to make their fit condition everyday,then we must know how to got a health body.

First,I recommend u all to got a prayers at night before sleep and morning before we go to school/working etc. activities.because good relationship with God could make me some suggestion in our inner heart to be better and better day by day.Live our own life for God,do the best for Him.

And then,we must keep and maintaining our nutrition everyday.in Indonesia,we call it "4 sehat 5 sempurna",it is enough?sure I trust that nutrition list.I means that milk,vegetables,rice,meat,protein and many vitamin supplement are good enough to fullfill our body with nutrition.Too naive when we spend our money for junk meal for lunch,because their stuff was lack of nutrition and so many colesterol in here.I could prove it by my own experience,I like flourished fried chicken.You know that?it's called "ayam goreng tepung" in indonesia,I often eat it after I go home for my college.And then,what happens to me aftertime?I suffer headache and my body feel warm.Now,I could recognize that fried oil was used many and many time.So disgusting.And now I prefer to cook it by myself.Hm,delicious..

More important is,we must know about time is money.U all know about biological clock in our body?I believe that's why we must discipline in our life.because we had a clock,in where?in our each body cell~!!that clock
like a task list and time that we do it regular everyday..

Even we do all in above,we must take to training in our
liked sports,when u are competitive person,then choose doublehanded sport(tennis,badminton,etc..),when u are individual person,then choose jogging,when are teamworked person then choose soccer or basketball.

Everyone must freed from hatred,so we could cleansing our heart.and cleansing our body too.I believe hatred make me easy to suffering sick.So all from all is God's love.

Thank you everyone.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?