My old computer

By Kuristosu Dei
I had my own old computer in my home.that ages was above 2 years.I thinks it was same as a mature cats,isn't it?that's why I refer it so old.I use my Dell Dimension 8300 with 256 megabytes memory inside and I use NVidia Riva TNT2 as my graphic card.as long as I use it to play a games like DOTA or anything standar graphic game,it was not had a problem.but sometimes I must defragment my hard disk weekly because so many crowded and unstable file system was poped up in my HD.

I had a plan to substitute my memory to 1 Gygabyte.so the risk of hang,or crashed was disrupted.and I want to use more better standard graphic card from Nvidia,I don't use latest games that wasting too many memory.I play only standard games that spend little memory only.

I had jealous for my friend(Rahadian),he had AMD ATHLON XP2,and could handed 64 bit memory.and his computer memory had 1 gygabyte.how cool I express it.but he don't use his computer to play some complicated graphic games.he more likely to watch some anime DVD in his computer and he always use it for coding by used of macromedia dreamweaver 2004,yes,he is genious in programming.he maintain informatics commnunity website in my college..

today,I going to his place and request him to teach me how to coding some of web that used to be home task yesterday.thanks Dian.
Join EasyViralTraffic
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?